BlueBuild Energy is one of the largest energy saving companies in Northern Ireland. Established in 2011 the company has flourished in the solar panel and insulation industries. BlueBuild Windows in partnership with Complete Window Systems and the Diamond Suite, dovetails into the company’s ethos of Saving Energy Naturally. In addition, the sister company, BlueBuild Developments are successful property builders, offering support and advice.
Company Clients include Northern Ireland Housing Executive, local councils, and hundreds of satisfied private customers.
· Energy Efficient Windows
· Double glazed windows have two sheets of glass with a gap in between, which in our case is about 20mm containing Argon gas, to create an insulating barrier that keeps heat in.
· uPVC frames last a long time and may be recycled
· A straightforward hassle-free way to increase the value of your home
· Reduces household heating bills as 50-70% of home heat is lost through single glazing* Energy Saving Trust
· Improves the comfort of your home by reducing drafts and cold spots
· Insulates your home against outside noise
· Transforms the overall look of the building
· Reduces carbon emissions and your carbon footprint
· Increased safety and security offering complete peace of mind
· Durable and easy to maintain
With over 55 years’ experience in the windows market, we have the skills and expertise to ensure that whatever your project, we can provide the uPVC solutions to meet your needs.
The range is manufactured to the highest quality standards and is at the forefront of product development and innovation.
The product range is also the result of immense design and manufacturing experience combined with continual monitoring of customer requirements across the entire marketplace, from fabrication, installation, specification and the end user.
· A 5 chamber outerframe to maximise strength as well as thermal, acoustic and security performance.
· Q-Lon Weatherseal is supplied as standard which is regarded as the world’s best weatherseal gasket
and offers exceptional performance over a wide temperature range.
· ‘A’ rated windows fitted as standard
· High quality reinforced fixtures and fittings
· The highest Window Energy Rating (WER) currently available for replacement windows
· A low U value exceeding window and door required “U” values
· A product manufactured in the UK and assembled locally
· Windows free from black “weeping” on frames
· A range of colours, colour combinations and finish options
· A wide range of window and door styles
· A competitively priced product
· Quality accredited product as standard – BSI Kitemark, BRFC ISO 14001
· BlueBuild ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
· 10 years warranty on the frame
· 10 years warranty on the glass
BlueBuild is a local company and we pride ourselves on the level of customer service we provide. All calls are handled by local staff who will respond quickly and efficiently.
Our staff are professional, knowledgeable and fully trained to understand the specialist needs of the industry.
“BlueBuild were professional, reliable and tidy. The installation was smooth and seamless. Excellent from first discussion to fitting – first class staff and product.”
Gary Robinson, Rubane
“Really pleased with the look and quality of my windows and doors supplied by BlueBuild. Friendly, competent fitters who worked hard and cleaned up well afterwards.”
Gareth Roddy, Portaferry
“My home is much warmer and more comfortable now I have windows and doors fitted by BlueBuild. A job well done, I would recommend.”
Diane Minnis, Newtownards